Sunday, October 7, 2007


Here's little cashew in all her 3-D glory!! She's got her hand by her face (probably sucking her thumb)!! We had another ultrasound and the lady (who has been doing ultrasounds for 30 years) said that it is 90% a girl, but she can't gaurentee that til 17 weeks (which is only another 2 weeks). Anyway, we're excited and can't wait. We had about an hour visit and she was moving a lot!!!!! Kicking, sucking her thumb, almost doing jumping jacks. The technician said everything looked good, heart has 4 chambers, brain shows activity (through the moving of the hands) and it was the right size with no fluid in the wrong spot. Over all we were very happy witht he visit and know now why i always go to the bathroom (she kicks my bladder a lot)!! She is about 4 oz and is 7 inches long. I'm sure you with kids think this is all boring stuff, but being our first I can't help but be overwhelmed!!!

4 comments:

Becky Nelson said...

Never boring to hear about my little neice. I am so happy for you guys. Do you feel her moving around? Isn't that fun? Wait until you can feel her head or bottom pushing against your skin. That is so weird. take care

Amber said...

Congradulations!! Technonogy is pretty awesome these days.

Angelee said...

I can't see her. I'm not used to those fancy 3-D ones. I'll keep looking. Congratulations

IJ y JD's Mami said...

Congratz Momma & Poppa we are so happy for you both we love you and can't wait for the new addition to the Laufer bunch ..
You both deserve the best ..