Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Merry Christmas!! Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve. Our friends the Lewis' and Bartons joined the fun. Poor Christian was sick, his dad was sick on most of the Christmas' I remember. BUMMER!! (p.s. In every picture I took, and I took over 200, my dad looked like he had a stroke, or was just released from the mental institution...... so the ones you see are the BEST!).










































Everyone had a great time opening gifts. We draw names so we open the gift from the person who drew our name and then the one from mom and dad!
































One of our family traditions is to have fondue.....yummy!












We put our baby down for bed and everyone was mad they didn't get to see her open her presents and then she woke up after 2 1/2 hours of sleep. I tried to get her down again but she wouldn't so we let her open her gifts. It seemed a little overwhelming to her I think....lots of helpers!











2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

So cute!! I love fondue! I'm going to have to incorporate that into one of my traditions somehow!

Aaron and Michelle said...

Great pictures! You are a pro for sure with that new camera!