Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lexie Quotes

Cute things Lexie has said lately that make me laugh!

I was putting Madilynn to sleep and Lexie came in the room.....
Me: Lexie go upstairs, I'll be there in a minute.
Lexie: No
Me: Don't say that to mommy.
Lexie: (after thinking for a minute) No Thank you.
Can you tell we're working on manners!



We were in the car and daddy was driving while I sat in back with the girls....
Lexie: Mommy will you read this book to me?
Me: I can't read and drive, it'll make me sick!
Lexie: You're not driving....come on!


Lexie was going to the bathroom...
Lexie: ok I'm done, come wipe me
Me: It'll be one minute
Lexie: You better get in here....1.....2...


Lexie's version of the Barney song.....
"you love me, you love me, we're a happy family......"
she's loved!!


Lexie: Mama you're old
Me: I know
Lexie: (with real tears) I don't want to get old.
Me: Why?
Lexie: Cause old is ugly!

Gotta love this girl, most of the time ;)

No comments: