Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Washington D.C.

My brother was married in D.C. and we had a blast!! This is the area they call the "Mall". A lot of what we did was in this area.

National Museum of Natural History.  Every museum is free and HUGE!!  I didn't even see 1/4 of it!



This is the White House


Vietnam Memorial


Lincoln memorial



Holocaust Memorial and museum

Washington Monument

Dorothy's shoes

Lincolns actual hat that he was wearing when he was shot.


Heading into the National Archieves (no photography inside) where we saw the Bill of Rights and Constitution.


The reason for the visit.......Jon and Cassidy got married!



The reception




Had a great time!! Thanks to my wonderful husband and sister for caring for my kids while i was gone.

1 comment:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

I really hope you get to go the the National next year in Washingon DC. We r definitely going!