Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mud Blast 2013

 
We did a 5k with obstacles and it was a blast, up until the point where we were attacked by a swarm of MAD wasps!  The wave before us must have woken them up because by the time Becky and I were there they were pissed, the first one got me in the ear and then I looked up and saw hundreds of them.  The got me about 10 times, mostly the hair, neck and arms.  Several had lodged themselves into my French braid and as I was screaming while people were helping pull them out of my hair and neck.  I lost my most favorite hairband too.........I can still feel them crawling on me!  We had joined a team with some people from our gym and they lady in charge made capes for everyone.  I didn't wear mine for the race because I didn't want any extra weight.  It was fun. 




 




1 comment:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

So sorry I've been away for awhile. I need to catch up on my comments....first off the freakin wasps would've freaked me out!! Holy crap!! How scary!! I would've literally wet my pants!! Yikes!

Second... Maddie looks awesome after her surgery! I am so happy she is feeling well!

third...your sweetie Lexi starting school is so exciting! How is she doing? I am sure she loves it! It is nice u get that one on one special time with Maddy!

I love all ur pics as always! Xoxo