Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy 10 months!!


Man how time is flying by!! Our little one is 10 months old, and I can't believe it. Some of the things she is doing.....

1. Crawling EVERYWHERE. It's not just the army crawl anymore.
2. Eating only table food and feeding herself(she actually gets mad if she can't do it herself).
3. Standing up on her own (with the help of the couch or my legs).
4. Clapping and saying "yeah!!".
5 Saying da da but not really understanding it means daddy.
6. When you blow in her face she'll try and blow back.
7. Drinking out of a sippy cup and/or a straw.
8. She has two bottom teeth.
9. Sleeps from 8p to 6a, nurses and goes back to sleep until 9a.
10. Knows what a camera is and will crawl to you if you get it out. She wants to take her own pictures!

Her weight is 19-8.....50%
Height 29 1/4........75-90%
HC 46 cm.............75-90%

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

She's darling Kerri & a great sleeper! Yeah!;)

Jen said...

I love it! I still can't believe that she's crawling. It was so funny to walk into your house the other night, and see her crawl toward me! What a sweet girl she is!

Chelsi said...

Babies that are 10 months old this week are the best! :) She is such a doll!

Tammy said...

Yay! I totally spaced Taden's 10 month mark and took like 3 pics a week later and they were so bad that he didn't get a 10 month blog post. I love that she is such a good sleeper!! :)

Unknown said...

Shw is so CUTE! I love her I just want to kiss her!!!