Wednesday, February 11, 2009

8 Things

8 THINGS
Rules:
1. Post rules on the blog
2. Answer the six 8 things questions
3. Tag 8 people and leave them a comment so they know



8 Favorite TV shows

1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. How I met Your Mother
4. American Idol (although I am really mad about tonights show)
5. Criminal Minds
6. The Soup
7. Biggest Loser
8. The Bachelor

8 things I did yesterday

1. Went to work
2. Hung out with Alexa
3. Cleaned my house
3. Talked to the carpet guy about the new house
4. Watched TV
5. Blogged
6. Took a shower
7. Kissed my hubby
8. Went to Costco

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Moving
2. Tax Refund (cross your fingers)
3. Alexa walking
4. Quiting my job someday
5. Having more babies someday
6.
7.
8.

8 favorite restaurants

1. Hula's
2. Happy Garden
3. In and out
4. La Comida
5. California Pizza Kitchen
6. Taco Bell
7. Mt. Mike Pizza
8. El Patio (in fremont)

8 things I wish for

1. More babies
2. No more bills
3. Alexa to stop teething/being sick
4. A perfect house
5. To be a perfect mom
6. To be a perfect wife
7. That my whole family could live on one block
8. To be skinny


8 people

1. Becky N.
2. Celeste
3. Chelsi
4. Becky T.
5. Myra
6. Leah
7. Holly E.
8. Michelle E.

No comments: