Monday, April 6, 2009

200th Post

Wow, 200 posts!!! I love sharing and documenting our life and I'm glad you're all able to share in our memories. Thanks for keeping in touch with us through our blog!!!!



For conference our family goes to mom's house, we had fun and ate way too much!!!!

Ate lasagna for dinner!




We celebrated April birthdays! Becky and I made these cupcakes and they were SOOO easy!







My dad converted their pool into a pond (only he would do that!) and there are catfish in there. Food storage is his motive!!




After a long walk the girls made lemonaid from my moms tree, making it was more fun than drinking it for them!!



We've had this pitcher for as long as I can remember!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had so much fun! Those cupcakes are super cute! Good job!