Thursday, April 30, 2009

Excuse me....How much??!?!

So I have been wanting a CHI hair straightener forever!!! They've always just been soo expensive.............until now. I have seen them online for $149. or on sale at bed bath and beyond for $125 but now............COSTCO has them for $65...I thought it was a typo. It is the BEST straightener I have ever used, so worth the $149 but a STEAL for $65. Seriously if you straighten your hair more than twice a week go to COSTCO today before they are all gone....you'll love it!

6 comments:

Corrina Hale said...

LOVE COSTCO!!!! I kick myself now because 4 years ago I saw Cutco knives in Costco. I thought, "that can't be right." Went back later and they were GONE! So many great deals...we get ourselves in trouble...thank goodness for their return policy =)

Tiffany said...

I'm there as soon as my baby wakes up! Thanks!;)

KrishasKrew said...

seriously- i am so there!! thanks so much for the heads up!

Jen said...

I saw it too. I want to kick myself, I spent $125 2 years ago...you got to love Costco!

Holly Walton said...

I've had one of those forever....Love It!!!

Unknown said...

Saweet!! I have a JilBere, in fact 2 a 2 and 1/2 one and an 1" one, It is my 2nd 2 & 1/2 inch one, but I've only used Jil Bere because they work... Why is Chi better? (That sounds sarcastic, it's not meant to- I really want to know) Peace out sista!!