Monday, March 26, 2012

It's the big PAR-TAY!

What fun we had at Lexie's 4th birthday party. I told her she could invite 4 friends and she invited her 4 besties! We had a great time! It was so low key I didn't even make a cake, just cupcakes. Here are a few of the pictures from the day! PS it's a mermaid theme in case you didn't catch it!

We got this cute shirt here (although it was a disaster by the end of the party!!)  Here she is waiting for her friends.  The party was at 2 and she asked every 20 minutes when it would be starting.




I made mermaid tails for all the girls.  I asked the first 2 guest if they wanted to wear them and they said no.....so did the 3rd guest.  (I was a little bumbed!)
And then the 4th guest arrived and she said awesome, I'll wear it and everyone put them on but 1 person.  I felt better!!!


Madilynn loving her spot with Jen.



Painting (bad idea, that's what messed Lexie's shirt up)

Necklace making

Then the old pinata!!  Can't have a party without one!







The loot!

How we both felt and looked by the end of the party!

We had a great time..........until next year!

6 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Who wouldn't want to wear a mermaid tail! That was such a great idea! Great party! Xoxo

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Adorable!! Looks like a great party and looks like they had so much fun!!

Tiffany said...

So, so cute!! What a fun party!

Hollye said...

Those Mermaid Tails were so stinking cute! Sophia would go bonkers over those! She made one out of paper and painted it, but you can imagine how long that thing lasted, but to make a surong, like you did, is such an awesome idea!! That party looked like a big hitand Lexi looked very Happy. Such a sweet girl she is.We love that little 4 Year old stinker!

Anonymous said...

She really is such a beauty Kerri, she reminds me of someone on TV I just can't put my finger on it...it will come out of the blue one day... Truly your husband must have a gun ( or at least a fake one ) for all the boys he will be scaring off your front porch!!

Anonymous said...

She really is such a beauty Kerri, she reminds me of someone on TV I just can't put my finger on it...it will come out of the blue one day... Truly your husband must have a gun ( or at least a fake one ) for all the boys he will be scaring off your front porch!!