Wednesday, November 19, 2008

UGGGHHHH!!

Boy do I have a story for you....you so wont believe it. we have been working a lot up in paradise trying to get ready for the big move. on saturday we decided to do our laundry up there too. i put all our laundry into big black garbage bags, easier to carry. when we got there alex got our vaccuum out of the trunk, and while doing that pulled one of the bags out and set it on the ground. as the day went on other black garbage bags started to pile up around the laundry bag. by the end of the day we were tired and still had to go to the dump to drop off all the garbage we'd pulled out of the house so we loaded all the gargabe bags into the truck and guess what got thrown in too.....yep, the laundry bag. Every outfit our baby has worn for the last 2 weeks gone..... thrown away.....and i'm sick over it. i will never put our laundry in garbage bags again, so not worth it.

5 comments:

Holly Walton said...

Oh my gosh Kerri!! That sucks so bad. I thought you were going to say that the clothes flew out of the bag when you were driving up to Paradise. But I think that was a little worse taking the clothes to the dump. I would say if you wanted to borrow some of Wesley's clothes you can but I think that would look a little funny if Alexa was wearing boy clothes!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! I am so so sorry! That really stinks! When is your big move??

Carley, John, Cohen, kennedy said...

That bites! I didn't know you guys were going to move to Paradise, John and I are looking at places all in paradise, chico, and oroville, but we will probably end up in Oroville... although I think I would rather be in Paradise... I hope the move at least goes smoother than the laundry did..

Jana said...

oh i'm so sorry! that sounds like it would just be the worst! but at least she'll probably be too big for those clothes in another few months anyway, if that helps at all :)

p.s. where are you moving to?

Tammy said...

Holy Cow!! I'm sooo sorry. That stinks!