Monday, October 31, 2011

Last Week

We made playdo this last week, Lexie is loving it and playing with it daily!!


I was getting out of the shower and I heard Lexie say "Madilynns wet........I'll change her..........me did it!" I couldn't get dry fast enough and this is what I found.....


Yes Maddie is eating a diaper, luckily it was the clean one. Although by the time I got there Madilynn had peed all over her play mat. First changing experience alone and the last one for a while I hope!
We also went to our annual pumpkin carving party at Becky's. Madilynn was having a tough night and I'm glad Alex got the camera out to take these pictures or we would have had none. I didn't even carve my pumpkin....next year will be better!


1 comment:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

So sweet that Lexi wanted to change Maddie's diaper. I love it! Xoxo
P.S. You are very creative with the paint and play do! You go girl!