Sunday, October 23, 2011

Little people of America

We got to go to our very first LPA Regional this weekend, it was in Sacramento. We had a great time and met some of my FB friends for reals!! I wish we would have taken more pictures, but you know how it can be!! We met up with Scott and Courtney for dinner Friday night cause there wasn't anything really planned at the LPA get together!

Lexie is standing in front of the LPA sign although you can't really see it.

Saturday night was a banquet and dance, Lexie made friends and played ring around the roses. 


This is Maggie and James, James is 1 month older than Madilynn.








The Robot, yeah she brings it out often!!!






This is Jaime, one of the first people I made contact with in the LPA family. I think she was the first person I called actually with questions and her and her daughter Katie came and visited us when we had Madilynn.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

WOW!!! You're GOOD!!!! You got this post up fast! I'm impressed. We loved seeing you; can't wait until the next time!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

I have tears in my eyes right now! I remember our first regional and it was such an amazing experience! I remember Emma making friends with all the LP and I was so thrilled that she was making new friends! Lexi looked like she had so much fun! I am so happy for you guys! Madie is just beautiful! You have two beautiful daughters! Xoxo

Unknown said...

You are quick! It was so good seeing you again!