Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!!

We L.O.V.E. the pumpkin patch and go every year!!! This year we decided to go very last minute and had a blast. This is a picture of the girls waiting for daddy to come home so we could leave! I was doing my hair and Madilynn likes to be close so I lay her in the hall and Lexie always comes to hang out with her, it is so sweet!


This is on the road!!

And the big arrival!!!







Lexie's favorite part is the train.  She talks about it all year long!









This is her happy scarecrow.....
And this his her scary one.

We had a great time.  I did feel like people are starting to look at Madilynn a bit longer, I wonder if they are starting to notice her differences??  No one was rude or anything, just curious I think!

2 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Omg! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous girls! Xoxo

Jen said...

So much fun! I love that place!