Sunday, February 8, 2015

July 2014

Ok, so I've been a total slacker!!!!  Hasn't been quite a year, but it's been a long time since I've posted anything.  Between a computer crashing, my dad passing and being a slacker I couldn't find the strength to document anything.  So now I'm playing catch up!!!!  This is our July of 2014.



We went to a family reunion on my mom's side of the family in Utah.  It was a long drive but we had a great time!!!


We were potty training so we made lots of stops with our portable toilet.

 
 
We ate out a lot!!!
 
We stayed at Aunt Sharons and Uncle Art house, can't believe I didn't get any pictures of them,  but we had a great time, and lexie played Janga for the first time. 




 
The reunion was on a farm, Lexie milked a cow, a real cow.


 
And we really missed daddy!!!  We were happy to be home
 
 
 
 
 
When we weren't in Utah we were playing lots of games.  Maddie legitimately won Kids Sequence.  hasn't won again so we're chalking it up to luck.
 

 
Back to school shopping and dinner.......our yearly tradition.

 
Lexie creating like she normally does.  Next falls top fashion hat.
 
 
Tons of art


 
 
We love summer, looking forward to next summer!
 

No comments: